Davis Bews Design Group Interview Portal
We have come to learn and view our job applicants as clients, too. We have tried this hiring process for the last few years and found it has led us to the best-fit applicants in the shortest amount of time.
If you are seriously considering a position listed below, please take the time to complete ALL steps of the online “application.” All applicants who fulfill all steps will receive, at minimum, a phone call interview.
We look forward to learning more about you and your interest in our current employment opportunities!
- The interview process can be overwhelming. This gives you a chance to put the best version of yourself in front of us – in both written and spoken capacities. Every find yourself super nervous, or rushing your answers to fill silences? Avoid all of that and take the time you need to give the answer you really mean, without the pressure.
- You can get creative! We know the video portion can feel awkward. Feel free to have a little fun with it if you want. Our goal is to hear how you communicate and follow these expectations. We’re not looking for Academy Award-worthy performances or editing here.
- No awkward scheduling conflicts. If you’re currently employed and having to sneak out to appointments for interviews, you can draw a lot of attention or waste a lot of PTO quickly. Here you can complete your first interview completely on your own schedule.
- We only see candidates we are very serious about. If you are scheduled to come see us, you know that we have seen and heard the best versions of what you have to present. Our goal is to minimize unnecessary meetings, not compound them – we have work to do! (That’s why we’re looking to hire some help!)
- You’ll get to complete a real-life sample assignment. So, if you know that you hate it, or don’t understand it, or just aren’t interested in it, then this might not be a job for you. Weed yourself out early so you don’t wind up in a job you just don’t want.
- Just like you, we are pretty busy during “normal” working hours. This allows us to focus our attention on you the applicant, and not be distracted by what we need to do.
- We get to re-read/re-watch what you said in case we missed it the first time.
- We can be confident only serious applicants are applying, because they are willing to go through a rigorous application process. We’re not just cold-calling resumes.
- We can make sure to prioritize face-to-face meetings with candidates in whom we have high confidence. This makes us exceptionally excited about these interviews. They are no longer just motions